domingo, 8 de agosto de 2010

Back to normality...

G´day everyone!!!

Likely you´re not gonna believe this but I´m tired of traveling. How´s it possible? Well, actually I´ve been visiting many places since I came up here and those spots couldn´t be better. Even, some of my new friends told me to go to Frasier Island. This is roughly 200 km driving to north of Brisbane. It´s  a wonderful tropical island where usually people go up there looking for an adventure trip. You can do whathever you want; hiking, 4x4 all road paths along the beaches, skydiving, snorkelling and so on. The hightlighs, just guessing, must be the beaches, bushes, inner sweet-water lakes and the chance to watch in this season whales which are coming through the Australia´s coasts in their migration. Sounds good, doesn´t it? What´s a shame not go there!!! Nevertheless, it´s the first time that I don´t fancy go away anymore from now on. I´m so satisfied what I´ve done so far. At least, till I find a plan as interesting as for being worth it. But, as you know, my days in this stunning land is getting over and my next target isn´t other that preparing my returning to Spain.

How do I feel? Well, It´s depends when you ask me. It´s weird, isn´t it? haha. Sometimes I reckon my time here must be finished because all what I´ve come to do here, it´s done. I´ve got an awesone experience in all of points of view you can imagine. I´ve met people for everywhere and my mind is aware that other thoughts are possible and equally certain. My English has improved till unsuspected level while I enjoyed my life here. I cannot say anything else that describe what I am at the moment. There are controversial feelings when I think what I want to do. I really like this place, unfortunately, it´s too far away from my home and the people I love. If Australia was a bit closer, make sure I´d consider a longer stay here. This place has anything I need, good lifestyle, it´s a developed country and job chances are quite higher than in Europe and even more than in Spain. Do you know how the revenues are if you work as a civil engineer? Amazing, I just check then out a couple of days ago and Australia claims still many workforce for some areas such as construction and they pay so well. However, there is a problem rough to solve which is the recognition of my degree in this country. So, In fact, the process to get a equivalent major require ages and so many bureaucracy stages. The easiest way to get something is applying for a student visa and start searching once you are in the country. 
What about from the next September 7th? Honestly, I have no idea. Well, Obviously, As I said before, I´ll try to find something in my own country, but make sure that if in few months I don´t find anything, my borders will open for either option which come up to me.

Let´s talk about my current session. I´ve finished my second week and I haven´t realised what was going on in it. Time flies. Nothing special respect previous weeks. Finally we´ve decided what our performance is gonna be about. Guess what?´We´ll play the elections.  Probably you don´t know yet but in few weeks Australia is going to vote new Prime Minister and they´re running an intense political campaign and you´re not able to expect how agressive those campaigns are here. My goodness, if you watch the comercials in either Australian TV, you´ll see how rough, rude, impolite these adverts are. Nearly, the opposite candidate is belong to the hell and if they get the power, Australia is almost going to blow up. I thought there is not place as Spain in terms of lack of education but I have to recognise here it´s even worse. Anyway, my point is that our representation couldn´t be more appropiate for these days and you know what? I´ll be one of the candidates!!! Can you imagine? Clearly, we don´t want to bore the public, it´s why we´re gonna do a parody of this. My roll will become me in a outgoing, rich, careless, funny, elegant, cute (hehe) and all adjetives of a successful guy who has everything he need. However, he still wants something else because he is not satified with his life. My opponent is totally my opposite. She is polite, hardworker, clever...and the current prime minister. Therefore, my goal will be beat her using my whole tools without consideration and I´ll reach it unless someone or something stops me. Hehe that´s mad. It´s gonna be funny because we´ll tell a history from the Prime Minister announces the election until the rating, going through campaign, advertising, scandals, debate...during the play we´re gonna be using multimedia stuff and live chapters. Sounds very interesting. Who will win?? Even I still don´t know.

Finally, I´ve finished this short story of many topics in just one post. To be honest I didn´t know what to do this time due to (once again) the routine here is always the same and writing in English make this more challenging and interesting for me. I apologise to the people who don´t know English but no worries because this post doesn´t have anything you don´t know before. Thanks to everyone and see you next time.


See yaaaa!!!

(By the way,next time in Spanish again. This is so hard haha)

2 comentarios:

  1. No te preocupes Pablete , Con El tradutor en la barra de Google me entero Hasta yo jajaja . Un besote

    ResponderEliminar
  2. How cool, Pablo, to be able to see how good your English is. Many many kisses, bro! (or I should say "cou"... hahaha!) See you soon! Can't wait to give u a big hug!

    ResponderEliminar