lunes, 30 de agosto de 2010

Thanks

Hi everyone,


This post is addressed to all of my classmates and people I´ve met during my 8 months in Australia. The only thing I want to say is thank you. Thank you for doing my stay in this wonderful country more pleasant than I´ve ever though. Thank you for sharing your passion, concerns and thanks for being yourselves. Otherwise, this would´t be the same.


As many of you already know, I´m leaving Australia in barely few hours and it´s almost impossible not feel some sadness because unfortunately, those days have gone to the end. Times fly. Behind them , I´ve left thousands of remembering with you. We laughed, we shared tricky moments and which it is the most satisfactory for me, we´ve become friends. Likely, the most of you don´t know yet, but before come to Australia, always I had hated English. However, I knew how important it is and I boarded what it was my largest adventure ever. By the time I began learning it, I realized that English isn´t that awful (hehe) and I discovered it can be used not only as a work tool. Also, as a way to make friends from everywhere. It´s impressive for me being able to communicate with people completely different to me. How cool this is. I couldn´t imagine just few month ago that it is possible. My mind has opened till reach to unexpected knowledges to other cultures and thoughts and I love it. That´s why, I can´t wait to visit your own countries and you my friends.


I don´t know what to add. Simply I´ll see you soon. Somewhere, sometime…who knows? I hope we´ll keep in touch and at least we could tell each other how our life are going. I really want to know your future, your dreams and everything else in your next plans. One of mine is already fulfilled, meeting you...Thank you again.



Cheers

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario