domingo, 30 de mayo de 2010

A special post...

Hello everyone!!!


As you know, I am living for a couple of weeks one of the most boring periods since I arrived to Australia. I do not have anything to share with you and for this reason I going to try to write this post in English because I think it will be more interesting for me. Before starting, please my apologies if I have written something wrong, I mean with some mistakes.


Go´day mate!!! This is the most common greeting the Australians say when I meet with some of them. At the begining, I had not idea what they were talking about. However, my ears were getting accustom to listen all of expression the Australians use more often. As I said before, few weeks ago, the skill which students improve quicker is listening. Other skill easy for spanish speakers is writing for the education in our country is focus in grammar and but actually, we do not speak properly English. It is also why we are quite good in reading. I mean, when the vocabulary is becoming more formal and specifically about a topic, you cannot imagine how many words are almost the same in both languages. This is a good advantages for spanish but I too hard for spanish the speaking skill due to pronunciation because the words are not written as they are pronounced sometimes. Anyway, we should not miss this chance for learning English when nowadays, the situation in Spain, in terms of economy, is quite hard and we need to go away to earn money . From here, I encourage to everybody to do not give up with english. I know it is hard and in fact, I do not really like learning English but I need it. My return to the "real life" have to be completely different and I hope I find a better job having acceptable English skills. I am not going to be native, but at least, a simple fact like keep a comunnication with foreigners is amazing.


There are many things that have happened during the previous months. My stay in this magnific country is going to exceed 5 months. I have been one of the most beautiful place I have ever seen, The Great Barrier Reef. I have been in Sydney, New Zealand as well, and so on. Every place had some singular that worth to visit and that is why I would not change anything I did.


I am still thinking which will be my next target and unfortunately, the last trip. It will be in the middle of July and I do not think that I go to another place due to the money. I have two choices, one of then is visiting Melbourne which is an important city as Sydney and everyone who has been there say that I should not miss it. On the other hand, being of my favourite place, it is going to the desert. If you know anything about Australia and its most famous places, likely you know what I am talking about. It is the Uluru, Ayers Rock, the magnificent red stone in the heart of Australia. This part of the desert has a special meaning for aboriginal people. They believe this rock,which is fantastic by the way, was brought from space for extraterretials. I would be shame If I missed that. The problem, once again, the money. Go to the desert it completely off of my budget and I would have to eat in the next month and a half only bread and  drink water (hehe). Anyway, I encourage to everyone who read this post to propose anything to me of what I can do in the next break or simply, tell me which are the best option which I said before. Obiously, If I had all the money I need, I would go to everywhere but Australia is so large that it imposible see it, even if Ï spend the rest of my life. No way guys because I want to go back to my house someday (haha).


So, to finish this special post. I want to say again that I really appreciate every week there are people spending their time reading my adventures and everything I do. Thank you so much. I will see you next time!!!


Kisses and hugs to everyone!!!

3 comentarios:

  1. Lo siento por la gente que no lo entienda. Es que no tenía nada mejor que hacer y esto realmente ha sido un desafío. La próxima semana seguiré otra vez escribiendo en castellano. Besos

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Do you speak English?
    ¿Cómo dice usted?
    Do you speak English?
    ¡No lo entiendo!
    Le pregunto que si habla usted Inglés.
    ¡Ah sí, perfectamente!
    Un besote grandote pablete!!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hello my dear cousin!
    I must say I'm impressed. No more, no less. Your English is powerful and you can tell proper stories now! I think these would definitely be the most profitable 5 months in your whole life: being able to communicate like this with everybody from now on ('coz English is spoken everywhere!), not being afraid of being far away or by yourself anymore, having grown up inside like an expatriate does, having been there to visit that fabulous side of the world... God, what else? thousands of things in 5 tiny months (compaired to the rest of your life).
    Anyway, it's very early in Spain right now (6 am) and I gotta get moving my ash!!
    Big big kiss.
    I love you and I leave you... for now.
    I'm really proud of you, guapo!
    Take care.
    Your big cousin,
    Esther

    ResponderEliminar